-
January 31st, 2005, 12:34 PM
#921
HB Forum Owner
-
January 31st, 2005, 09:58 PM
#922
Inactive Member
That DNAngel Wallpaper is awesome, Beat! ^^ Let's see... this is mine! Mizuho Sensei all the way!
http://img178.exs.cx/img178/2673/mizuhowall6xt.jpg
-
February 1st, 2005, 12:17 PM
#923
Senior Hostboard Member
-
February 1st, 2005, 01:22 PM
#924
Senior Hostboard Member
Ehhehehe, nice. The winamp skin asd well.
-
February 3rd, 2005, 06:31 AM
#925
Inactive Member
-
February 3rd, 2005, 12:04 PM
#926
Senior Hostboard Member
Hm I think I saw this one earlier lol. Good choice Xel
-
February 3rd, 2005, 02:26 PM
#927
Senior Hostboard Member
-
February 13th, 2005, 08:36 AM
#928
Senior Hostboard Member
-
February 13th, 2005, 12:20 PM
#929
HB Forum Owner
The new one is much better; your previous wallpaper looked like young Nevada-chan.
-
February 13th, 2005, 01:27 PM
#930
Senior Hostboard Member
Haha, well it was only temporary, but I decided to keep it until I fonud a better one. I'm glad you like it. ^_^
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks